PROPERTY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
OUR PROPERTY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Assessment of all marketing, leasing policies and income centers, with recommendations regarding new or additional income opportunities. Develop strategic lease up action plans.
- Review and analysis of the operator's Financial Statements compared to budget, forecast, and industry benchmarks.
- Develop and analysis of the operator's Forecasts and Annual Budget with appropriate recommended adjustments.
- Review, analysis, and recommendations regarding strategic capital planning, as well as analysis and approval of capital funding requests.
- Review and analysis of leases, licenses, insurance and other operating agreements.
- Monitor overall operator performance and provide recommendations for operational and resident/tenant experience improvement.
- Monitor real estate trends, market trends, and comp set initiatives that have the potential to materially affect the asset.
- Periodic meetings with the operator and reporting to the ownership/investors.
- Facilities Management & capital improvement management.
Additionally, Park Grove is also engaged in a variety of consulting and advisory assignments, providing overall real estate expertise necessary to assist owners and investors in making critical decisions regarding their assets. It is a primary objective for Park Grove to provide a customized level of service to its clients in order to satisfy the individual needs of that client. Upon recognizing specific needs of the client, a tailored plan is prepared and executed.